TOM EVERHART Pillow Talk Snoopy & Charlie Brown PEANUTS Hand signed Lithograph
Born on May 21, 1952 in. He is the only artist authorized to paint. Everhart began his undergraduate studies at the Yale School of Art and Architecture in 1970. In 1972 he participated in an independent study program under Earl Hoffman at St. In 1980, he was introduced to cartoonist Charles M. Schulz at Schulz's studios in Santa Rosa, California. A few weeks prior to their meeting, Everhart, having absolutely no education in cartooning, found himself involved in a freelance project that required him to draw and present Peanuts renderings to Schulz's studios. Hand signed and numbered Edition 358/500.
Printed on heavy paper with publisher chop mark. 58" x 25" (with border 147 x 63.5 cm); 53" x 20.5" (image). Very good condition (pristine), never framed. Please consider the Photo's of the actual Artwork as part of the description. Please note that there sometimes can be a slight color variation from Photo to actual art work.
We understand that things can happen and if for some reason, you need more time... Just write so that we can work it out for you. If you invoice shows something else, please wait for revised invoice before paying! This item is in the category "Art\Art Prints". The seller is "dreamgalerie" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Type: Print
- Certificate of Authenticity (COA): Yes
- Signed: Signed
- Original/Licensed Reprint: Original
- Signed By: Everhart
- Unit of Sale: Single Piece
- Handmade: Yes
- Artist: Tom Everhart
- Production Technique: Lithograph
- Framing: Unframed
- Country/Region of Manufacture: United States
- Material: Paper
- Theme: Comics
- Features: Limited Edition, Numbered
- COA Issued By: Publisher
- Size Type/Largest Dimension: Large (Greater than 30in.)
- Edition Size: 500 + A.
- Listed By: Dealer or Reseller
- Print Type: Lithograph
- Date of Creation: 2000-Now
- Edition Type: Limited Edition
- Original/Reproduction: Original Print